Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I still hate running...

Well...running outside wasn't any easier. It did make the time go by a lot faster, and I created a new playlist on my ipod with some fun upbeat songs. But the cold air made it hard for me to breathe. And on top of that, my foot has been a little sore the past couple of days. It hasn't been too painful, just a little sore. I keep icing it every night so hopefully it will continue to heal. I really appreciate everyone's encouragement and motivation. Running is hard. After every run I feel old and out of shape. Why didn't I pick up running in Jr. High or High School when I was a lot younger? I bet it would have been easier back then. But I didn't and there's nothing I can do about it now. I still hate running...but I will continue to press on!

Today's run:
Distance: 2.2 miles (I walked part of the time)
Time: 28 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment