Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Big 4!

It almost killed me, but I made it! I survived a 4 mile run yesterday. It was such a nice day and not too hazy, so I decided to run outside. My sweet husband joined me and I was so grateful he came along! I really needed his motivation at times when I wanted to stop. Running is starting to get a little easier, but I still wouldn't say that I love it or even like it. I had a great week of running and a great week of weight loss! At my weigh in this week I lost 6 lbs from the previous week. I was so stoked!!! It made up for the 2 lb gain I had the week before. I wish I could say that the weight loss was all me, but I think that the "magic water" maybe had something to do with it. I will save the "magic water" for another post. But I honestly think that it helped with my weight loss this week. Since August, I have lost 20lbs! It was a battle, but I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy size! Woo-hoo! I am finally starting to see my clothes fit better and some of them practically fall off. I am still hoping to lose another 15-20 lbs before the race. We'll see how it goes!

Monday's run
Distance: 2.3 miles
Time: 27 mins

Tuesday's run
Distance:1 mile
Time: 10 mins

Wednesday's run
Distance: 1 mile
Time: 11 mins

Thursday's run
Distance: 3.4 miles
Time: 40

Saturday's run
Distance: 4 miles
Time: 50 mins

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Good for you Jill! That is so awesome, I still have yet to start running...although it is a new month, so maybe I will now be able to start! January sure was a sucky month all around I think!

    ReplyDelete