Thursday, February 5, 2009

No turning back now!

I finally registered for the half marathon. There is no turning back now! Well, I guess I could always not show up, but then I would be out 40 bucks. I've also invested in a new pair of running shoes and some new running atire. So I guess I would be out a little more than 40 dollars, but I'm not giving up or backing down. I am committed 100%! My runs this week have been a little easier. My friend Jess is running the race with me, and we are going to run our long run together this Saturday. I think we are going to shoot for 4 1/2 maybe 5 miles. We'll see how it goes. Here is my running log for the week:

Monday's Run
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 38 mins

Wednesday's run
Distance: 3.2 miles
Time: 37 mins

Tonight's run
Distance: 2 miles
Time: 24 min

No comments:

Post a Comment