Sunday, April 26, 2009

Feeling a little EXHAUSTED!

This past week has left me feeling extremely exhausted! My training schedule keeps increasing in mileage and I keep decreasing in energy. It is making it very hard to stay positive and motivated. I think I know the solution...more protein and I need to remember to take my multivitamin. I'm also contemplating buying a performance vitamin because I am burning so many calories. I think those two things will definitely help with my energy levels. My weightloss this week was great! I lost another 2 lbs. Last week I maintained which bummed me out a little because it was my first week with my new bodybugg. My bodybugg coach did point out that it was the week before my menstruael cycle and that could have been the reason for no loss. I have hit my first weightloss goal of 27 lbs! I've actually lost 37 lbs since August, but since rejoining WW, I've lost the other 27. I have made a new goal and hope to lose 20 more lbs by the fall. I am motivated and hope that I will accomplish it!
My running this week was awesome! My early morning runs during the week went great! I was energized and motivated and felt great after coming home. The boys usually wake up a few minutes after I get home and I love that I am up and already awake to get going for the day. I hit 7 miles for my long run on Saturday. I was only supposed to do 6, but I wanted to push a little harder so I didn't have to jump from 6 to 8 miles for next Saturday. My friend Jess and I actually met up for our long run at the Legacy Parkway bike trail. It was a really pretty nature trail. It runs along Legacy Parkway and you would have never noticed you were running next to a freeway. It was so quiet...I was SHOCKED! The run went pretty well. Considering the fact I had to wake up at 5 am to make it there by 6am! I felt like dying near the end, but we finished and it felt great to finish. It was also nice to have the company while running. I'm grateful for Jess and her willingness to put up with my snail pace. I know she will be pushing me along every step of the 13.1 miles. I can't believe 3 weeks are done and only 7 more to go! WOO HOO!!!

Weekly Mileage:

Monday: 3 miles
Wednesday: 4 miles
Thursday: 3 miles
Saturday: 7 miles

Total mileage: 17 miles

1 comment:

  1. Jill-

    I found your blog through Roxy's, I hope you don't mind. I then read your post where you mentioned that you updated your running blog, so I jumped on over to check it out. I feel like I am in the same place that you described you were in back in January and I am so inspired by you. It is pretty amazing what you have accomplished.

    How did you start? How did you know how far to go and how fast? I had my daughter almost two years ago and I am still carrying the weight and I want to be healthy and fit. When do you run and what do you do with your boys? Weird question I know, I just have a hard time finding time and I only have one so I am looking for suggestions. If you have any tips or advise on how to get started I would greatly appreciate it.

    Oh!! By the way we went to High School together and were in Mads together, just if you don't know who I am!

    If you have time I really would like your advice. Thanks!

    sara.greenwell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete